Same guy- new name - new website!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://InspiredRemodeling.com/blog
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! -Peter

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Replace the Cracked Garbage Disposal

I had a client complain this week that there was a leak under her sink. I started to investigate and look for any drips from supply lines or the drains. I traced the drip back to the garbage disposal.


It was an old disposal and it had some corrosion around the seam in the middle of it, so I thought that it may have developed a leak there. Anyway, we decided to replace it with a new one.

Once I got the old one off I could see it clearly, it had a crack in the side of it! I guess it died of natural causes. Whenever there was water running through it, it would just drip out the side into the sink cabinet.

It was fairly easy to replace and I was glad to be free of the drips when I got done.

-Peter

www.CarpentryGuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment