Same guy- new name - new website!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://InspiredRemodeling.com/blog
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! -Peter

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Finished Tile Vanity Countertop

Many moons ago, I wrote a couple posts about how to tile a countertop. Check these out to see how I did it:


Anyway, I wanted to wait until the bathroom was finished to post a finished picture, but about forgot to follow through! Now you can see the finished picture of the tile vanity top that I was working on.

This was a fairly basic installation using glazed white 4" square tile. Not very exciting but it matched the other tile in the bathroom shower.

I caulked all around it with silicone white caulk and sealed the grout as well. This countertop is ready for business!

-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment