Same guy- new name - new website!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://InspiredRemodeling.com/blog
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! -Peter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

No More Rusty Gutters

Today a homeowner was telling me about her gutters that were completely rusted through. It was a beautiful day so I thought I would tackle the job for her. After I got the gutters down I took a picture of one of the holes (You can see grass through that hole!):



Gutters are one of your home's main lines of defense against water entry and damp foundation problems so if you have gutter issues, it makes sense to take care of them before the problems multiply. For this project, I just replaced the ones on the front of the house. The supplies for the project were under $300 for about 45 feet of gutter and two 18 foot downspouts and all the trimmings.

I got finished just before dark so the picture isn't great, but it turned out well. The real test comes with the next rain.

-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment