Same guy- new name - new website!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://InspiredRemodeling.com/blog
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! -Peter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why I Love My Truck

I've been a fan of Suburban's since my music days when we could find all of the band's gear in the back of my '91 "Blue Ox" or "The Beast". Now I've got a '96 version and today I was reminded why I love this truck when I could fit a stack of Asphalt shingles and an entire sheet of plywood inside with the doors closed.



What's not to love about a truck like that.?

(Ask me sometime and I'll tell you the story of how God totally blessed us with this truck, before I knew I needed it. Isn't that just like Him?! Anyway, it's another reason why I love this truck.)

-Peter

www.CarpentryGuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment