Same guy- new name - new website!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://InspiredRemodeling.com/blog
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! -Peter

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can You Spot the Problems?

I was just cruising the Internet and found a challenging game on the Fine Homebuilding website called "The Inspector".

They've doctored up a photo and challenged readers to click on the code or safety violations. Play the game here.

I tend to 'play' this game in my head whenever I walk through a home. (Sometimes it drives me crazy!) I'll notice things that need to be fixed or items that weren't repaired or installed correctly.

Now, I know I'm not perfect, and someone else may give my work a critical eye. I suppose that's just the nature of the job.

Take some time and try out "The Inspector" for yourself and see how you do! I found the first few items okay, but the last ones are fairly tricky... You'll see what I mean if you try it... :)

-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment